The following resources are provided for information purposes only and are not managed by The Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro, Inc. "Outside Scholarships" are not affiliated with The Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro or the Alamance Foundation.
- College Foundation of North Carolina -- College Foundation of North Carolina (CFNC) is a free service of the State of North Carolina that helps students plan, apply, and pay for college. CFNC is a partnership of Pathways, the N.C. State Education Assistance Authority, and College Foundation, Inc.
- College Scholarships and Financial Aid -- College Scholarships and Financial Aid is a team of veteran professional educators who have developed this and other websites to make it as easy as possible for students of all ages to pursue post-secondary education.
- College Scholarships Search Engine - Helping Students Pay for College Since 1999, this site offers scholarship information without survey forms or sales pitches.
- Degrees Matter! -- Degrees Matter's mission is to increase the number of adults with college degrees in Greater Greensboro/High Point; by engaging, connecting and supporting the 67,000+ residents who have been to college but not finished a degree. Degrees Matter! is a shared partnership between The Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro, Opportunity Greensboro and The United Way of Greater Greensboro.
- Fast Web -- Fastweb is an online resource when it comes to paying for and preparing for school. They have scholarships information for every type of student from the high school freshmen to the returning adult.
- Free Application for Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA)-- Federal Student Aid is responsible for managing the student financial assistance programs authorized under Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965. These programs provide grants, loans, and work-study funds to students attending college or career school.
- The Office of Federal Student Aid -- Through the Office of Federal Student Aid (a performance-based organization), the U.S. Department of Education awards about $137 billion a year in grants, work-study funds, and low-interest loans to approximately 14 million students.
- The Smart Student Guide to Financial Aid -- FinAid was established in the fall of 1994 as a public service. This award-winning site has grown into at comprehensive source of student financial aid information, advice, and tools.
- Outside Scholarship: Proofreading Services Scholarship -- ProofreadingServices.com offers a merit scholarship for talented high school and university students (six awards presented annually).
- Outside Scholarship: Women in Technology Scholarship -- Each semester, Buildium Property Management will award one $2,500 scholarship prize to the Product Design, Interaction Design, UX Design, Engineering, or Computer Science student who writes the most compelling essay about a topic related to women in technology.
- Outside Scholarship: $2,000 "No Essay" College Scholarship™ -- Open to high school and college students. Students can apply once each month, with a new winner selected every month.