Establish a Fund
The Community Foundation offers flexible options that make it easy for you to accomplish your charitable giving goals.
- You can contribute now to a specific fund.
- You can establish your own fund and direct us to make gifts in your name.
- You can contribute to a particular field of interest – from the arts and music to housing and hunger.
- You can support a specific agency or cause.
- You can join with your peers to put philanthropy into action by becoming actively involved in investigating and sponsoring grants.
- You can make charitable giving a part of your estate plan and leave a living legacy.
- You can contribute to the Community Foundation Endowment and let our Board of Directors determine the best way to meet ever-changing community needs.
Regardless of the option you choose, you’ll receive expert, personalized service that can help you accomplish your objectives and benefit the community for generations to come.
Six Reasons to Give through the Community Foundation
- We’re a local organization with deep roots – giving us a clear vision of how charitable giving can best make a difference in our community.
- We help you leave a legacy by establishing a perpetual fund that can make an impact for generations to come.
- We partner with you to create a highly effective and personalized giving plan.
- Our skilled professionals help you research your options and put your plan into action.
- We help you maximize the tax advantages of your gift.
- We multiply the impact of the dollars you give by pooling them with other gifts and grants.